Our Precautions Given COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Dear Valued Kenny Ross Customers,
In these difficult times, the health and safety of our customers and employees continues to be of the utmost importance. We are closely following all CDC guidelines, including practicing social distancing, so that we can continue to serve your vehicle-related needs. We also understand that there are many of you who prefer to do business with us remotely, and so we’re making accommodations for that, as well.
Perhaps your lease is ending, and you want to discuss an extension, return your current vehicle or lease a new one. Or, your challenge may be replacing an older vehicle that has reliability issues, particularly if you have to get to an essential job. If a key worker feels uneasy driving a vehicle and desires an interior disinfectant treatment, we can help there, too. Whatever vehicle challenges your family may currently be facing, we are here to help you find a solution.
We are now offering
- Private, in person appointments in our Sales Showrooms
- Remote vehicles sales via online and phone
- Virtual trade-in appraisals when requested
- At Home Pick up & Drop off for Service Appointments, as well as At Home Parts Delivery or factory direct shipping
- Deeply disinfected waiting areas & Reduced capacity in every facility
- Designated Senior and Immunocompromised Hours
If we can help you in any way, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Our teams are standing by. Stay safe in these troubled times.